Time and Venue
Miss World 2013
The beauty contest of Miss World 2014 is the 64th Miss World pageant. Right after completing the 63rd Miss World 2013 in Indonesia, the next edition of the contest was officially announced. The competition will be held in December 14th, 2014 in London, United Kingdom. The host city of London is the capital city of England and United Kingdom. With an estimated 8,308,369 residents in 2012, London city is the most populous region, urban zone and metropolitan area in the United Kingdom. This is also the largest city in the European Union.
Venue of the pageant will be soon announced. Megan Young, Miss World 2013 from the Philippines will crown her successor at the final section of the event.
The Miss World 2014 pageant will be live broadcasted on many large international television channels as well as national channels of countries that the participants come from.
It is expected that there will be more than one hundred of Miss World 2014 contestants from countries and territories around the world competing at the contest. Totally 124 contestants from all over the world will compete for the crown.
Working schedule & Agenda
Miss World 2014 working schedule will be announced soon. Please come back another time for updating.
||Challenge Event – Miss World Top Model.
||Miss World Charity Gala.
||River Thames Party Cruise.
||Challenge Event – Talent.
||Miss World 2014 – Dress Rehearsal.
||Miss World 2014 – Grand Final.
- Sports and Fitness (Winner is Miss Finland Krista Haapalainen)
- Top Models
- The People’s Champion
- Special Award (World Fashion Designer Dress – Winner is Miss India Koyal Rana)
Winner Predictions (to be updated)
- Top 10 prediction
- Top 16 prediction
- Highest winner prediction
Find Miss World 2014 predictions here.
Official Final Results (Latest Update of The Winners)
|Miss World 2014
- South Africa – Rolene Strauss
|1st Runner Up
|2nd Runner Up
- United States – Elizabeth Safrit
- Australia – Courtney Thorpe
- England – Carina Tyrrell
- India – Koyal Rana
- Guyana – Rafieya Husain
- Brazil – Julia Gama
- Kenya – Idah Nguma
- Mexico – Daniela Álvarez
- Thailand – Nonthawan Thongleng
- Bolivia – Andrea Forfori
- China PR – Du Yang
- Dominican Republic – Dhío Moreno
- Indonesia – Maria Sastrayu
- Malaysia – Dewi Liana Seriestha
- South Sudan – Awien Kuanyin-Agoth
- Vietnam – Nguyễn Thị Loan
- Finland – Krista Haapalainen
- Ghana – Nadia Ntanu
- Netherlands – Tatjana Maul
- Philippines – Valerie Weigmann
- Russia – Anastasia Kostenko
- Scotland – Ellie McKeating
- Sweden – Olivia Asplund
- Trinidad & Tobago – Sarah Jane Waddell
(Top photo: London UK – Home of Miss World 2014)
Let’s say goodbye to Miss World 2014 and welcome Miss World 2015 contest in Sanya, China.
And here is the latest updates of Official final rankings of Miss World 2015.
Mireia Lalaguna Royo from Spain- Winner of Miss World 2015