Recently Vietnam has become an attractive destination in South East Asia, especial on Christmas and New Years Eve holidays. Being the second largest celebration after Lunar New Year, the New Years Eve is celebrated grandly in a bit different ways in each over Vietnam cities. If you have never been in Vietnam during New Year festival, give it a try in next coming season. It should be sure that many interesting events and celebrations waiting for your to take part and discover.
Around this website, you will find yourself many interesting stories about Vietnam cities on NYE vacations as listed below:
1. Capital city of Hanoi: New Years Eve Parties in Ha Noi
2. The most populous city of Saigon (or Ho Chi Minh city): New Years Eve Celebrations in HCMC
3. Young and dynamic city of Da Nang: New Years Eve Celebrations in Vietnam Bars
4. Ancient town of Hoi An in Quang Nam province: Enjoy NYE Celebrations in Hoi An town
5. Northern Mountainous town of Sapa in Lao Cai province: Celebrating New Years Eve in Sapa city
6. Highland Romantic city of Dalat in Lam Dong province: Dalat Flower Festival
7. Pearl Island of Phu Quoc in Kien Giang province: NYE in Phu Quoc
8. Beach city of Nha Trang: NYE in Nha Trang
9. Citadel city of Hue
10. Coastal town of Phan Thiet (Mui Ne)
11. World Heritage of Ha Long Bay on Cruises
NYE Fireworks in Vietnam cities
Fireworks performances are displayed on most of big cities in Vietnam. See the NYE Fireworks of last year in Ho Chi Minh city.
Accommodations for NYE
Vietnam has full ranges of accommodation for visitors, from 5-star luxury hotels and resorts to homestays and hostels for backpackers. If you are planning to spend your next coming New Year holiday in Vietnam cities, early hotel booking is highly suggested.