Have you ever been in Mumbai for Christmas or New Year holiday? Mumbai – earlier known as Bombay–is the biggest city in India and the capital of Maharashtra state. The city has many tourism attractions and celebrations for you to discover on next coming New Years Eve 2017.
NYE Fireworks, Parties, Events
In Mumbai, New Year;s Eve celebration takes place with mesmerizing events that prompts people to come out from their home and welcome the New Year by exploring lots of fun and memorable moments.
On New Years Eve, the Courtyard by Marriott in Mumbai will be preparing to welcome 2017 in a big way with unmatched luxury, exceptional gourmet cuisine and fantastic entertainment options. You may also want to treat yourself to a visit to the Momo Cafe, also known for providing an elaborate variety of the very best delicacies like grilled suckling pig, ham and leek stuffing, mango salad with pepperoni, the list goes on and on.
The best parts of celebrating the New Year in Mumbai besides midnight NYE fireworks is the incredible foods. For both New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, let’s join in the fun at the city’s legendary Seven Kitchens where you’ll feast on tantalizing favorites, stuffed roasted turkey, Peruvian leg of lamb, duck consume together with Foie Gras, truffle dumplings and more.
Where to party for countdowns
- Copa bar: The nicely new Juhu bar will have a ‘Spanish celebration’ subject for its NYE festivals, which will begin at 8pm, contraption a soundtrack of EDM and offer an exceptional menu of tapas, pintxos and sangria.
- Bonobo bar: Banobo is one of the recommended place if you are willing to party on the New Years Eve in Mumbai. The DJ pair of Pradeep Maharana and Cyrus Mehta will turn standard move tunes at Bonobo on 31 December, from 10:00 pm onwards.
- Club Alibii: The Colaba club will ring in the new year with a Heaven and Hell themed social event, where the venue will be part into two zones as per their subject and trap paunch move masters and Bollywood accomplices of the move floor.
- Blue Frog: One of the favorite place for celebration of new years eve 2016 in Mumbai. The restaurant and gig venue is needing to draw the masses with their New Year’s Eve party, which begins at 9:00 pm and characteristics music by Djs Leon Russel and Monty, who will turn hip skip and house sets.
- Home 9: At this delightful Bandra home, you can decide to sit in the outside segment, inside, at the bar or one of the private party rooms.
Get to Mumbai
You can get to Mumbai by airplane via Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. This is the second biggest airport in India. Mumbai has excellent connectivity with most of the major cities around the world such as New York, London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and many more. There are many flights daily. Most of the domestic sectors too are linked to Mumbai, making it the busiest hub in India. Do remember to book well in advance your air flight tickets to avoid any last moment problems.
Accommodations for NYE
There are more than 500 hotels in Mumbai including all ranges of facilities and services that can accommodate any tourist needs. Popular hotels in Mumbai are The Taj Mahal Palace, Trident Nariman Point Mumbai Hotel, The Lalit Mumbai, Kohinoor Elite, Trident Nariman Point Mumbai Hotel, The Palladium Hotel, Sea Princess Hotel and so many more. If you are planning your trip to India on next coming Christmas and New Years Eve, early hotel booking is highly suggested.