Congratulations to Miss Philippines Bea Rose Santiago who was declared the winner of the 53rd Miss International 2013. The beauty pageant was held at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel Hall in Tokyo, Japan on Tuesday the 17th December, 2013.
The details of final results of the pageant are as follows:
|Miss International 2013
- Philippines – Bea Rose Santiago
- Netherlands – Nathalie den Dekker
- New Zealand – Casey Radley
- Colombia – Lorena Hermida
- Hungary – Brigitta Ötvös
- Brazil – Cristina Alves Da Silva
- Ecuador – Nathaly Arroba Hurtado
- Gibraltar – Jamielee Randall
- Iceland – Sigrún Eva Ármannsdóttir
- Lithuania – Elma Segzdaviciute
- Russia – Olga Gaidabura
- Puerto Rico – Ashley Beth Pérez
- Spain – Araceli Carrilero Martínez
- Thailand – Chonticha Tiengtham
- USA – Andrea Neu
Congratulations to all the winners!
See you again in Miss International 2014!
Update: Let’s joint the 56th Miss International in Japan.