The beautiful city of Manama is the capital and largest city of Bahrain. This is the most attractive destination in Bahrain for Christmas and 2018 New Year holidays. Below are guidelines and suggestions for your trips to Manama on next coming festive season.
Get to Manama
Bahrain International Airport is in Muharraq on Eastern of Manama. This is the main base for Gulf Air and has excellent connections throughout the Gulf region and London.
There are many shopping malls offering international and luxury labels shops and boutiques. It is easy to find contemporary and traditional coffee shops, food courts, gaming and playing areas, cinemas or in-door water park.There should be many promotional programs during Christmas and New Year.
Most booked hotels and resorts for your stays and NYE events:
- The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa in Diplomatic Area, Manama
- Golden Tulip in Bahrain Apartment, Sh Abdulla Ave, Manama 199
- InterContinental Regency Bahrain at Building 150, 1507 King Faisal Highway, Manama 777
- The Domain Bahrain Hotel at 365 Road Number 1705, Manama
- Sheraton Bahrain Hotel on Palace Avenue, Manama 030, Bahrain
- Gulf Hotel Bahrain on Road No 3801, Manama
- Westin in City Centre Shopping Mall Al Seef Sheikh Khalifa Bin Salman Highway
- The Ritz-Carlton in Building 112, Road 40, Block 428 on King Mohammed VI Avenue in Al Seef District, Manama 428
- Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa in Building 999, Bahrain, Rd 2813, Seef 11538
- Crowne Plaza Bahrain in Block 317, Manama
- Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa Hotel at 105 Zallaq Highway,Building 2015, Block 1055, Zallaq
Suggested Bars & Restaurants
Most popular venues for NYE parties:
- Rasoi by Vineet
- Maki Bahrain
- Bayti Contemporary Middle Eastern Cuisine
- Cafe Amsterdam
- La Vinoteca Barcelona
- Sherlock Holmes Pub
- Bushido Restaurant
- Gold Club.
- Hard Rock Coffee
- Copper Chimney Restaurant
- Cucina Italiana
- Monsoon Restaurant