Halong Bay is a beautiful travel destination in northern Vietnam. It is about 180km Southern East from capital city of Hanoi. Halong (also Ha Long) bay is well-known for its scenic ocean karst topography. It is included in lists of natural wonders of the world heritages by UNESCO. In recent years, there is a trend to spend New Years Eve on cruises around Halong Bay. Let’s try its out for your great experiences on next coming New Year 2017.
NYE Cruise Parties
Normally, a day cruise will show you a glimpse of Halong Bay, yet if you want to get the most out of your trip, allow at least two days. You will be able to see the most stunning moments on Halong Bay or it’s greatest wonder: the sunset, sunrise and a starry or moonlit night.
During New Year holidays, tour organizers will have great ideas on how travelers can join in the fun and fireworks of Vietnam’s biggest holiday while cruising aboard Halong Bay luxury cruises. During this holiday, we will have big celebration with a special menu, champagne toast, countdown party and lot of cultural activities as well as festival will be held during this period of time.
Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year in style with an unforgettable Halong Glory Cruises and let us do all of the organising for you.
NYE cruises in Halong Bay will provide you with some spectacular memories. It may be cold outside but inside the fully heated Halong Cruises, you can ring in the New Year with family and friends in warmth and style. The friendly hospitality, the first class service, the best food and the great party music are what makes the Halong’s NYE cruise parties legendary.
Every year there will be fantastic New Years Eve Celebration Cruises in Halong Bay. You will enjoy a fabulous fun filled evening of dining in grand style with our superb dinner and partying. You will enjoy a special New Year’s Eve BBQ buffet and glass of Champagne at midnight to salute the New Year, as you join other guests to sing along with “Happy New Year”.
List of Ha Long Cruises
Popular cruising agencies and Halong’s tour organizers are listed below for your conveniences:
- Halong Bay Cruises at 6 Nguyen Quang Bich Street, Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi.
- Amazing Halong bay Cruises
- Halong luxury Cruise at 06A-C2, 87 Lane, Lang Ha Street, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi
- Cruise The Gulf of Tonkin (Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay)
- The Au Co – Halong Luxury Cruise at 47 Phan Chu Trinh, Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Bhaya Classic Halong Cruise
- Private/ Charter Halong Bay Cruise (The Legend Halong)
- Eco Cruise Halong Bay- Once in a lifetime experience (Hanoi Eco Tour).
- Luxury overnight Cruises (Violet Cruise)
- Cruise off the beaten Track Halong Bay (Dragon’s Pearl Junk – Bai Tu Long Bay Cruises)
- Halong Bay 1 Day tour from Hanoi (Halong Bay 1 day tour – Group tour depart from Hanoi)
- Paradise Cruise Halong Bay on Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, Quang Ninh Province,
- Halong bay Tours at 43 Hang Bo Street, Hanoi
- Halong Bay Junk Boat at 29/131, Trai Ca Alley, Truong Dinh Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi,
- Halong bay luxury cruise (Halong bay luxury cruise) at 69 Ly Nam De Street, Hanoi
- Paloma Cruise in Hon Gai city
Always book your hotels and cruises well in advance to avoid any last-moment problems.