New Year is great time for family reunion, visiting friends or traveling to a new place. If you have never been in El Paso Texas before, the city should be your destination on next coming festive season. El Paso – also named the Sun city – is the six biggest city in Taxas State. The city is located on the border between United States and Mexico. El Paso has many travel destinations and 2018 New Years Eve celebrations waiting for you to discover.
NYE Celebrations in El Paso
New Year’s Eve in El Paso includes events, parties and plenty of things to do. Bars & night clubs feature some of the best New Year’s Eve countdown parties in El Paso. Be sure to check out the local El Paso Texas nightlife guide and all the events coming up for the New Year. Below are several NYE events in the city.
- New Year’s Eve Masquerade Party: Start off right and come celebrate and ring in the New Year with a bang. Come to Mega Street Grill (at 2525 N. Mesa Street) for dinner, drinks, live music and a masquerade party.
- New Year’s Eve Dance: The Alamo Ballroom will hold its 17 th annual New Year’s Eve Dance, party favors and champagne at midnight. It starts from 20:00 December 31, at 820 N. Raynor. Doors open from 19:00. Table reservations available with purchase of 10 tickets.
- New Year’s Eve Dance: The Bellagio Ballroom host five hours of dancing at their New Year’s Eve Dance with live music from 20:00 December 31, until 1:30 January 1, at 3950 Doniphan Park, Suite I & J.
- New Year’s Eve party: Dance music by Sunny & The All-Stars and The Prime Time Party Band starting from 20:30 December 31 at the Grapevine Plaza Ballroom, 3900 W. Picacho, Las Cruces. Hors d’oeuvres, party favors, Champagne Toast and Posole at midnight.
- New Year’s Eve bowling: Celebrate the new year with all-you-can-bowl specials and party favors. Free snacks and fun for all from 20:00 December 31, until 2:00 January 1, at Desert Lanes, 2949 Carter, Fort Bliss.
- New Years Eve bingo: Play bingo all night at the Fort Bliss Centennial Club. A buy-in includes a bingo pack, dinner buffet and champagne toast for the New Year’s celebration. It starts from 16:30 December 31, at 11199 Sgt. E. Churchill, Fort Bliss.
Get to El Paso
El Paso can be reached by air plane through El Paso International Airport (IATA code: ELP). United, Southwest, American Airlines and Delta offer daily flights to their hubs: Los Angeles, Denver, Houston, Phoenix, Atlanta, Austin, and Dallas. Remember to book your flight tickets early to avoid any last-minute problems.
Hotels on New Year holidays
The El Paso has more than one hundred hotels will full ranges of accommodations and services. Laquinta El Paso Airport West Hotel, Wyndham El Paso Airport Hotel, Hyatt Place El Paso Airport Hotel, El Paso Suites are highly recommended for your New Years Eve stay in El Paso Texas.